Monday, March 6, 2017

Thoughts from Patricia Krisan '17

The few days which I have been in Costa Rica have completely changed my outlook on life. In the US we have the idea that our lives can be horrible when based on material objects. However the commonly used term "Pura vida!" aptly describes how life should be, as the direct translation is pure life. It is something we all should embrace. The Costa Rican people have showed me how happy they are with just the simple things in life; whether that be each other's company or a walk through the forest. I enjoy how beautiful everything is here. Everywhere you turn is something new, with the biggest ones so far being the animals and the mountains. You can't not enjoy everything which Costa Rica has to offer. 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely thoughts from a lovely gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goal you are enjoying my new home for the next three months.

    ReplyDelete